Forest Indo Niaga was established in January 2010 with the focus of providing back-end application and Mobile Content services to other Content Providers/Aggregators in Malaysia. Our earlier aim then was on helping our partners adapt and prosper in the mobile industry. This was achieved through a simple plan, we put Partners Experience above everything else, if the users are happy, the rest will definitely follow.
In order to make this happen we begin by acknowledging the most important element a companys most valuable resources are the people that work there, and at FOREST, we only hire the best. We are not a conventional company with lots of rules and structures, and we do not intend to become one. Experience tells us that providing talented individuals with a supportive team environment and the tools they need to reach their potential will generate the best results.
We have grown to a strong and talented team in Malaysia within a timespan of 6 years, and in the 3rd-Quarter of 2009 we launched our presence in Jakarta via Pt. Forest Media International – Indonesia to support to the growing demand from the most populous country in S.E.Asia.
Do Visit Us, to get to know us better…
- Designing and editing content on and for our web platforms
- Designing and updating web page layouts and websites
- Determining technical requirements
- Creating back up files
- Solving coding problems
- Using several web design software
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Maximum 35 Years Old
- Good knowledge of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and CMS)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Willing to work in Sudirman area
- 1 full time position available
Informasi lebih lanjut