UBUD RAW is a young and fast growing business based in Ubud, Bali, following a true passion for creating uniquely delicious hand-made raw chocolate. Our chocolates are freshly made on a daily basis and sold at health food stores, cafes, restaurants, spas and hotels. Today we have over 70 partner outlets in Bali. Our expansion continues with the future opening of our own factory shop and increasing numbers of new outlets. We are seeking to fill the position of Delivery and Outlet Supervisor based at Jalan Raya Sayan No. 74 Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
Overseeing the whole production process at our factory/shop, from raw materials to finished product. Checking quality and optimizing processes.
- Monitoring the stock of raw material, finished chocolate, and ensuring the availability of ongoing stock for production and delivery any time.
- Monitoring the production process, stock, cycle and equipment, and then record results into weekly and monthly reports.
- Overseeing the daily production process.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Making sure that the chocolate is produced on time and is of good quality.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective by finding / working with the best raw material producers in terms of price/quality.
- Determining human and material resources needed
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of production equipment, reporting and solving technical problems.
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Reviewing worker performance, supervising and motivating our chocolate team
Identifying training needs
Although this area of work is open to all graduates, having experience or a degree in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- Agriculture & Technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Food science/technology
- Process engineering
- Materials science/technology
- Chemistry; Physics; Biochemistry
- Health science
- Previous experience working with Chocolate, or Cacao, production is a definite plus.
You will need to be/have:
- Native Indonesian with a high level of English
- Professional command of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Pont)
- Experience in cacao production or other kind of raw materials is a plus
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to act decisively
- Capacity to grasp concepts easily
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good physical health
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Understanding of food production and kitchen processes
- A taste for good chocolate
Language skills required :
Native Indonesian with a high level of English
Informasi lebih lanjut