PT. International Molding is one of branches factory from Imcopack Corp Ltd. We are a producer of plastic packaging containers for various products including shampoos, conditioners, detergents, lubricating oil, food and beverages.
Although we have over 40 years of experience in the plastic packaging industry, we continue to focus on developing the strengths of our technological capabilities and skills. Our proven efforts have gained us recognition throughout Thailand and in many countries in Asia, Europe, and the USA. We are entrusted by ISO 9001:200, GMP, ISO 14000 and many customer awards. We are confident that the highest level of quality and consistency will remain uncompromised in our factory.
We can provide customers with more than just packaging. Our services extend further to providing customers with complete value-added packaging solutions. Our packaging can be delivered with printed labels/ shrink sleeves, direct silkscreen and foil stamping.
Customers can be assured that the care and knowledge gained from many years of experience are integrated into our packaging and we will continue to deliver the most outstanding performance in terms of quality, services, flexibility, and the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Supervise and lead engineers, and technicians who design machinery, plan and develop civil projects
- Train and mentor other engineers and supporting staff
- Write perfoemance reviews and solve internal issues
- Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans: studying existing conditions:determining needs to accomplish operational plans: mapping solutions: updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets
- Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive shut-downs and installations
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Required skill(s): blow mold machine troubleshooting, autocad 2d, fluent in english, blow mold machine design
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the realted field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Industri KIIC
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering-Electrical or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
Informasi lebih lanjut