PT Kharisma Radian Guides (Annisa Travel) is a private company engaged in the field of Travel Services (Travel) since 2003. We provide a travel service with the concept of one-stop services for domestic and international.
Radian Kharisma Guides (Annisa Travel) have ensuite facilities with a wide range of service packages Tickets / Ticketing Service, Booking hotel / Hotel Reservation and coaching wistawan / Tour Guides, to provide accurate information regarding keparawisataan komprihensif and we have to customers.
Radian Kharisma Guides (Annisa Travel) establish networking with partners, both domestically and abroad with services more modern and professional. To meet more specific market, the PT Kharisma Radian Travel (Travel Annisa) has started developing products that are religious services since 2005 especially to meet the needs of Muslims in fulfilling the obligations pillars of Islam which all five are Umrah and Hajj.
We are looking for a highly analytical and productive data driven marketing & eCommerce professional that is looking to stretch and develop their skills whilst playing a key role in our global expansion. Someone that is passionate about start-up, travel, and technology in order to create excellent customer experiences for each lifecycle stage across all touch points.
• Lead the website development and execution of strategic and tactical plans for the site
• Responsible to drive sales of group's products through e-commerce, either through company own webstore or internet marketplace
• Create a data-driven, content, and user experience focused on driving conversion and engagement
• Grow and develop sales of all products through e-commerce site
• Responsible to run and manage our company website and all its content
• Advise, strategize, plan and execute integrated internet campaigns
• Explore and open new digital marketing channels
• Manage network of marketing partners and affiliate networks
• Source and manage freelance resources to assist with design and production
• Implement KPI performance measurements for continuous improvement
• Manage and analyse all digital media campaigns across multiple publishers and search engines to ensure acquisition and conversion goal are met
• Maximum of 35 years old
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Business Development, IT, or other closely related major
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in E-Commerce Site/Web Development/Social Media
• Deep understanding of E-Commerce, Online Marketing, and Travel Trends
• Proven Quantitative, Analytical, and Technical Skill
• Proven track Record of driving traffic & sales growth online
• Strong leadership, strategic and innovative thinking
• Good understanding of graphic and web design, alongside Creative Copywriting
• Written English and Digital Literacy Skill
• Basic Programming and SEO Skill would be an advantage
• Wide network of IT & Creative Start-Up
• Able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Blog, Youtube)
Send your CV to:
Reff. ID : JP - SH
Informasi lebih lanjut
Online/Digital Marketing, Hardware/Software Engineer