• Prepare and submit Withholding Tax and input/output VAT report.
• Perform AP functions; include recording all invoices, reconciliation and processing payments.
• Perform AR functions; include issuing some invoices and reconciliation.
• Control company fixed assets; include fixed asset registration, depreciation, reconciliation and asset confirmation.
• Control petty cash and advance payment and reconciliation.
• Ensure that all documentation meet Accounting and Tax requirements and available for both internal and external audit.
• Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist on budget and forecasting activities.
• Assist on monitoring and analyzing department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Communicate with other departments to verify transaction report data and issues.
• Assisting on the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Respond to inquiries from the Accounting Manager regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
• Work with the retained Auditor to ensure a clean and timely quarterly and year-end audit.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Higher
• At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in accounting
• Must have skills in Controlling and reporting
• Strong analytical skills and work under pressure within deadline
• Handle multiple tasks and communicate clearly and accurately
• Good supervisory skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, time management ability and stress management ability
• Good personality, interpersonal and leadership skills and positive thinking
• Good English communication in speaking and writing
Informasi lebih lanjut
Sesuai Peraturan Perusahaan